Only 68% of commercial property rents in the UK were collected in the June 2020 quarter. The September 2020 quarter is rapidly approaching and it will be interesting to see whether this figure will be higher or lower. The announcement yesterday by the Prime Minister that people should work from home and restaurants and leisure facilities should close by 10pm will certainly not help this situation.
- The UK Commercial Property Market in 2012
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- High street retail shops
- What Commercial Properties Do We Want to Buy
- Central London – 1, the Rest of the UK – 0
- Commercial Buyers
- Who buys commercial property, I want to sell my shop, sell my property fast
- More pub job losses