As at today, 7th October 2020, only 50% of commercial property rents have been collected for the September 2020 quarter, according to Re-Leased. The office, retail and industrial sectors are all suffering as the economy struggles, less people are spending money, people still do not want to go back to the office and are choosing to stay at home and confidence in the economy and the fight to find a cure for corona virus wanes.
- More Retail Casualties
- An Estimated 30,000 Jobs to Go on the High Street in 2013
- Commercial Property Buyers in London
- More High Street Retail Woes
- Let’s Take a ‘Bank’ Note out of France’s Book
- The UK Commercial Property Market in 2012
- Clinton Cards in Administration – What Does This mean to Commercial Property Owners
- What happened in retail in 2015?