As many landlords continue to suffer from not receiving rent, receiving less rent and their properties falling vacant, the future of the high street and retail property market in general continues to look extremely bleak. What is the answer? Its simple and its called “rebasing”. Rents, property values and demand through the retail sector will continue to fall nationwide. Even when this pandemic ends, which could be years, things will never be the way they once were.
- Commercial Buyers
- Business Rates
- What Does 2011 Hold For Commercial Property?
- Coronavirus impacts on commercial property
- UK Economy shrinks in Q4 of 2010
- Who Buys Commercial Property in London
- Who buys commercial property
- The UK Commercial Property Market in 2012