The chain has become the latest high street casualty and will be liquidated in the New Year after rescue talks with JD Sport fell through, drawing a line under 242 years of trading and jeopardizing 12,000 jobs. This is catastrophic for our high streets which relied on Debenhams to draw in customers and will lead to further shop closures, further falls in property prices and more people desperate to sell their commercial properties.
- Should I sell my shop?
- Arcadia goes bust
- Selling Commercial Property Online
- Debenhams facing liquidation
- Commercial Property Agents
- VAT is damaging the commercial property market
- The Commercial Property Market in 2016
- Industrial Property – Our Forgotten Friend