The chain has become the latest high street casualty and will be liquidated in the New Year after rescue talks with JD Sport fell through, drawing a line under 242 years of trading and jeopardizing 12,000 jobs. This is catastrophic for our high streets which relied on Debenhams to draw in customers and will lead to further shop closures, further falls in property prices and more people desperate to sell their commercial properties.
- Fashion chains Peacocks and Jaeger fall into administration
- Coronavirus devastates the high street and commercial property market
- Who Buys Commercial Property in London
- The Commercial Property Market in 2016
- Is inflation a worry to commercial property owners?
- Selling commercial property
- Too Many Businesses are Still Struggling
- Come on people, let’s get real with property valuations!!!