Womenswear chain Bonmarche has collapsed into administration for the second time in just over a year, putting more than 1,500 jobs at risk. This will lead to even more vacant shops appearing on the high streets and the value of these properties falling substantially.
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- Sell my shop fast
- High Street retail parades
- More Retail Casualties
- Let’s Take a ‘Bank’ Note out of France’s Book
- The High Street Retail Property Market – Beware
- I want to sell my shop
- What Does 2011 Hold For Commercial Property?