The boss of Britain’s biggest nightclub operator has warned landlords that the company faces collapse unless a sale is agreed imminently – putting more than 1,000 jobs at risk – telling landlords it will have to close unless they agree to rent-free occupancy of its nightclubs. This is another example of how owners of commercial property, especially ones with tenants in the leisure and hospitality sectors, are seeing the value of their properties fall.
- High Street Retail Shops
- Sell Property London
- Shops Let to Coral
- High street retail shops continue to close
- Pizza Hut to close 29 restaurants
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- Central London – 1, the Rest of the UK – 0
- Come on people, let’s get real with property valuations!!!