Selling commercial property can be long, difficult, expensive, stressful and inconvenient. Buyers today want to pay knock-down prices for commercial property and give sellers a very hard time. Also, some agents advise owners that their properties are worth more than they actually are just to get the sale instruction and then bring them offers which are much lower than the asking price – I like to call this ‘promising the world but delivering an atlas’. This is why more commercial property owners who are thinking of selling their commercial property are coming to us at Sell My Commercial Property. We offer a quick, hassle free and cheap solution. We talk to property owners like human beings, as in our eyes we are all equal. We are respectful, professional and straight talking. This is why we get repeat business and lots of recommendations.
- High Street retail parades
- Selling my commercial property is getting harder
- More High Street woes as Gourmet Burger Kitchen to close restaurants
- Selling commercial property is no longer fun
- What happened in retail in 2015?
- Shop Buyers – Beware
- High street retail shops continue to close
- Commercial property rent collection continues to slide